Situated seven miles south of the medieval City of Canterbury in the beautiful Kent countryside the central attractions on the 268 acre Broome Park Estate is the historic Jacobean Mansion House and the championship standard Golf Course
Regency Villas Owners Club was founded in 1981 as a quality timeshare resort to enjoy the golf and leisure facilities of Broome Park Estate, the City of Canterbury, the coastal towns and the beautiful Kent countryside and coast.
REVISED PROCEDURES – COVID 19
Following the easing of restrictions in England, the procedures for the day to day running of the site, together with a duty of care to protect the members and staff at the Club have been updated.
- Please do not to travel to the resort if you are ill or displaying symptoms of COVID 19.
- Check-in time is from 4.00 p.m. – Departure is by 10.00 a.m.
- The gates to the resort open at 4.00 p.m. every Saturday allowing time for all housekeeping staff to vacate the resort.
- Members are politely asked to maintain social distancing in the car park and throughout the resort.
- The on-site laundry room is open 24 hours per day Monday – Friday & Sunday.
- Luggage trollies (with sanitizer for cleaning handles) are available for use by members.
- On departure, all residents are required to strip used beds and place in the bath along with any dirty towels and kitchen linen.
- There are no ‘mid-week’ or ‘stay-on’ cleans. Clean linen will be given to members who occupy a two-week stay.
- Travel cots (linen not supplied) & highchairs are available subject to availability.
- Please ensure all patio doors are locked upon departure.
LEISURE FACILITIES AVAILABLE
- Broome Park Hotel bar & restaurant is open. Pre-booking is advised by telephone: 01227 831701
- Tennis Courts are open. Please pre-book by telephone on: 01227 831701
- Squash Court is open. Please pre-book by telephone on: 01227 831701
- Pro-Shop is open & Golf Course is open. Owners may wish to pre-book
- 3 tee-off times before arrival by telephone on: 01227 831126
- Swimming Pool – temporarily unavailable due to necessary structural repairs.
FOR & ON BEHALF OF RVOC COMMITTEE
** Please see Members Area for latest newsletter **
The Club is a non profit private owners club managed by and for the benefit of it’s seven hundred timeshare owners, many international, each owning at least one week in their chosen Villa on their chosen weeks until the year 2061 when owners will vote to continue ownership or sell assets. To most owners this is their “home from home” or their “second home”.
Regency Villas Owners Club is affiliated to the quality international exchange organisation, Interval International, allowing owners to exchange their owned weeks to quality resorts throughout the world. (intervalworld.com).
Owners from time to time choose to rent or sell their weeks according to the Clubs Constitution.
The Regency Villas complex comprises of 26 delightful holiday homes set in their private grounds, within the surrounds of the beautiful old Broome Park country estate, which dates back to the 16th Century, thus creating an ideal setting for a tranquil holiday.
For maximum enjoyment of your time at Regency Villas, Broome Park and surrounding Kent attractions a vehicle is recommended. A public bus service however is available to Canterbury and Folkestone although less convenient and infrequent.
Mansion House & Facilities
The Beautiful Jacobean Mansion House is the centrepiece of the estate and famous as the past home of Lord Kitchener.
The Mansion House bars and restaurants are open to all owners and visitors throughout the week and offer a warm and friendly welcome with a wide choice of food available to all.
Golf is available to all owners on the 18 hole championship standard golf course. On arrival a Handicap Certificate must be provided or alternatively, a brief proficiency test may be undertaken at the golf club.
The recreational facilities available to owners and visitors during their stay include: indoor swimming pool, sauna, squash, tennis, leisure suite, croquet table, putting green and snooker.
Attractions Near & Far
Canterbury, Dover & Folkestone are all approx 10 miles from the resort, which makes it ideal for those wishing to go across the channel by ferry or channel tunnel.
The whole of the Kent Coast and much of the South East Coast is easily accessible by car.
For owners wishing to venture further afield, London can be reached by train within 1 hour and 40 minutes from Canterbury train station and travelling to Paris or Brussels couldn’t be easier, simply take the Eurotunnel train from Ashford International rail terminal.
Sales & Rentals
At any given time a number of timeshare owners wish to rent or sell their weeks at RVOC and ask the administration office to arrange this.
Rental is open to non members on condition the rules of the Constitution of the Club are obeyed. These rules are common sense to a law abiding citizen. This is an excellent way to sample the delights of Regency Villas Owners Club before purchasing any available week, or just having a good holiday.
Purchase of a resale timeshare week or weeks automatically confers membership of the Club through the ownership of a holiday certificate.
Available weeks for purchase with prices are listed at the Reception Office.
Please contact the Club’s Reception Office where our on-site Regency Villas staff are available to assist with any queries you may have or leave your details for a callback.
Commercial purchases are against the Constitution of the Club.
A timeshare week starts at 16.00 hrs on a Saturday and ends at strictly 10.00 hrs the following Saturday.