About Regency Villas
THE REGENCY VILLAS OWNERS CLUB: NEW PROCEDURES - COVID 19
As with all hospitality companies and in keeping with Government legislation, it has been necessary to make changes and adapt the Club to the new “normal” along with a duty of care to protect the members and staff.
The next few weeks will be a learning curve for members and staff as we move forward in these uncertain times and further changes may be necessary to ensure the smooth day-to-day running of the Club.
To keep things short and to the point, members are asked to note the following changes which are now in place and the Committee would appreciate the cooperation of members during their stay:
- Please do not travel to the resort if you are ill or displaying symptoms of COVID 19 as you will be refused occupation.
- The gates to the resort will be locked until 4.00 p.m. allowing time for all housekeeping staff to vacate the resort.
- Members are asked to maintain social distancing in the car park and throughout the resort.
- Only one person, per villa, at any one time may occupy the reception desk area.
- The on-site laundry room is no longer available.
- Only credit or debit card payments can be accepted at reception – staff gratuities can be added to the final bill.
- Luggage trollies (with sanitizer for cleaning handles) will be available for use by members.
- Newspapers/Tourist information are no longer available.
- Complimentary tea/coffee/sugar/salt/pepper is no longer available.
- There is a reduction in the kitchen utensils and soft furnishings provided.
- Games, books and DVD’s are no longer available.
- On departure, all residents are required to strip used beds and place in the bath along with any dirty towels and kitchen linen.
- There are no ‘mid-week’ or ‘stay-on’ cleans. Clean linen will be given to members who occupy a two-week stay.
- Housekeeping and maintenance issues to be reported internally via telephone to the office during opening hours (ext no: 0). There will be no point of contact at the reception desk during the week.
- Toilet rolls and a kitchen roll will be provided in all villas on arrival but no replenishments will be available during your stay.
LEISURE FACILITIES AVAILABLE
- Broome Park Hotel bars & restaurant are open. Pre-booking is essential at the bars / restaurant.
- Tennis Courts are open.
- Golf Course is open.
The Chairman & the Committee assure all members that we are doing our utmost to ensure that your week is still enjoyable, whilst moving forward with these necessary new procedures.
CHAIRMAN FOR & ON BEHALF OF RVOC COMMITTEE
Situated seven miles south of the medieval City of Canterbury in the beautiful Kent countryside the central attractions on the 268 acre Broome Park Estate is the historic Jacobean Mansion House and the championship standard Golf Course
Regency Villas Owners Club was founded in 1981 as a quality timeshare resort to enjoy the golf and leisure facilities of Broome Park Estate, the City of Canterbury, the coastal towns and the beautiful Kent countryside and coast
The Club is a non profit private owners club managed by and for the benefit of it's seven hundred timeshare owners, many international, each owning at least one week in their chosen Villa on their chosen weeks until the year 2061 when owners will vote to continue ownership or sell assets. To most owners this is their "home from home" or their "second home"
Regency Villas Owners Club is affiliated to the quality international exchange organisation, Interval International, allowing owners to exchange their owned weeks to quality resorts throughout the world. (intervalworld.com)
Owners from time to time choose to rent or sell their weeks according to the Clubs Constitution
The Regency Villas complex comprises of 26 delightful holiday homes set in their private grounds, within the surrounds of the beautiful old Broome Park country estate, which dates back to the 16th Century, thus creating an ideal setting for a tranquil holiday.
For maximum enjoyment of your time at Regency Villas, Broome Park and surrounding Kent attractions a vehicle is recommended. A public bus service however is available to Canterbury and Folkestone although less convenient and infrequent.
Mansion House & Facilities
The Beautiful Jacobean Mansion House is the centrepiece of the estate and famous as the past home of Lord Kitchener
The Mansion House bars and restaurants are open to all owners and visitors throughout the week and offer a warm and friendly welcome with a wide choice of food available to all.
Golf is available to all owners on the 18 hole championship standard golf course. On arrival a Handicap Certificate must be provided or alternatively, a brief proficiency test may be undertaken at the golf club
The recreational facilities available to owners and visitors during their stay include: indoor swimming pool, sauna, squash, tennis, leisure suite, croquet table, putting green and snooker.
Attractions Near & Far
Canterbury, Dover & Folkestone are all approx 10 miles from the resort, which makes it ideal for those wishing to go across the channel by ferry or channel tunnel.
The whole of the Kent Coast and much of the South East Coast is easily accessible by car.
For owners wishing to venture further afield, London can be reached by train within 1 hour and 40 minutes from Canterbury train station and travelling to Paris or Brussels couldn't be easier, simply take the Eurotunnel train from Ashford International rail terminal.
Sales & Rentals
At any given time a number of timeshare owners wish to rent or sell their weeks at RVOC and ask the administration office to arrange this
Rental is open to non members on condition the rules of the Constitution of the Club are obeyed. These rules are common sense to a law abiding citizen. This is an excellent way to sample the delights of Regency Villas Owners Club before purchasing any available week, or just having a good holiday
Purchase of a resale timeshare week or weeks automatically confers membership of the Club through the ownership of a holiday certificate.
Available weeks for purchase with prices are listed at the Reception Office.
Please contact the Clubs Reception Office where our on-site Regency Villas staff are available to assist with any queries you may have or leave your details for a callback
Commercial purchases are against the Constitution of the Club.
A timeshare week starts at 16.00 hrs on a Saturday and ends at strictly 10.00 hrs the following Saturday.